firstname.lastname@example.org | 0861 436 436
We understand the importance of a BBB EE level in the current environment and our aim, though our team of specialised consultants, is to strategically monitor and offer solutions in terms transformation within
It is critical to choose a BBB EE partner that understands your specific challenges and needs in terms of Skills Development, Socio Economic Development, Management Control, Preferential Procurement and Ownership.
The Y E S Initiative is also a new development that is critical to integrate into strategies.
Our services involve regular visits and planning sessions with our clients to ensure they are on the right track in terms of compliance and maximising points.
We understand the importance of regular communication, feedback and consultation with our clients in terms of ensuring EE and Skills Development is implemented.
Implementation and reporting on SKILLS DEVELOPMENT (WSP/ATR & PIVOTAL)
· Compliance Audit and establishment of Skills Development (SD) systems & processes
· Workplace Skills Plan/Annual Training Report & PIVOTAL training - compilation and annual submission
· Skills Development Implementation
· Skills Development coordination and administration
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY Implementation, Compliance and Reporting
· Awareness and nominations
· Desktop Analysis (Analysis & Mock DOL Audit)
· Establishing EE/SD Committee(s) and related training
· Developing EE Strategy and draft EE Plan
· Assist with first EE/SD Committee meetings (including Constitution)
· Review of all Employment Practices to identify, eliminate potential barriers
· Consult on and monitor implementation of EE
· Consult on and draft EE Report
· Acceptance and action online EE Reporting
· Ongoing monitoring and analysis
The GEO is focused on assisting employers with Labour Law issues, collective bargaining and provides a comprehensive Labour Law service backed by legal counsel and experienced and talented industrial relations
practitioners. Our services are available through a national network of accredited GEO officials.
The GEO currently represents and supplies advisory services to some 1000 member company’s country wide, through our offices based in Johannesburg (head office), Pretoria, Durban, Richards Bay, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, George, Witbank, Brits, Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Welkom, Nelspruit, Piet Retief and East London.
The member companies to the GEO comprise of corporate (insurance houses, banks), road freight industry companies, motor industry businesses, manufacturing businesses, retail industry businesses, large bakery groups and many service industries all varying in size from a few employees to large unionised organisations and including privately owned companies, close corporations, NGO’s, Government Services and listed companies.
· Learnerships (18.1, 18.2, disabled);
· Skills Programmes;
· Soft Skills;
· Compliance Training;
· Employee Relations;
· Leadership Development Programmes;
· Management Development Programmes;
· Shop Steward Development Programmes;
· HIV Awareness
Pendula HR Outsourcing offers a holistic HR Solution for companies across a variety of industries. The services offered include the placement of permanent on-site professional HR Staff to the outsourcing
of any HR functions within the scope of our expertise.
Pendula employs talented and professional subject matter experts across various HR fields, offering a range of services in the HR function including:
· BBBEE strategies;
· Skills Development;
· Succession planning;
· Performance Management;
· Training and Development;
· Payroll Services;
· Labour Relations Management;
· Leave Management;
· Induction Management;
· Health and Safety;
· Employment Equity;
· Workforce planning;
· Compensation and Benefits;
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Health and Safety Audits;
· Risk Assessments;
· Dangerous Goods ;
- Various Lifting Equipment
- HIV/AIDS Awareness
- Working at Heights
- Occupational Health and Safety Act: Health, Safety and Environmental Training
- Committee Training (16.1, 16,2) and Capacitation
17 Cycad House
Cnr 14th Ave & Hendrik Potgieter Str
Bruniquel & Associates
Waverley Business Park
Foyer B Unit 17
Tel: 021 201 6996